Joseph A. Santiago IrizarryHaciendas del Monte 6005 Paseo la Concordia, Coto Laurel PR 00780 (787) 848-8187, (787) 298-1617 • Topikin@gmail.com______________________________________________________PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCEAugust 2008 – present Open MobileInventory AnalystResponsible for the maintenance of the inventory of cellular phones and related accessories. Conduct analysis of past and current sales to predict patterns and determine optimum inventory levels. Translate Open Mobile regulatory systems to queries and monitoring of material flow. Implement systems to monitor defective phones and track trends to improve future sales and customer service. Provide support with the store PC problems and network.
- Recognized by Management for significantly improving amd maintaining a well organized inventory.
- Develop and implemented an inventory control procedure to track equipment issues and recoveries.
- Develop and conduct training for new Inventory Analyst in different Open Mobile Store.
June 2004 – August 2008 Banco Popular de Puerto Rico Bank RepresentativeProvides customer courteous, timely and informative services in the branch of routine paying and receiving financial transactions such as: cashing checks, withdrawals, and deposits. Maintain an appropriate level of cash and perform daily reconciliations. Complete all required documents for each transaction. Sell and market of Banco Popular products and its other companies. Check closed accounts and archived the data document of those accounts. Supervise that a cash limitation is not exceeded on “teller-bus” of other Bank Representative. Check on daily alerts of accounts and procedures that change. Maintain a certain level of cash at the branch and reporting the cash-flow while preparing for the “peak-days”.
- Recognized for solving IT problems at the Adjuntas branch.
- Designed and implemented a step by step installation procedure for e-mails on tellers’ PC, harmonizing best practices.
- Pre-organized and improved the archive system for client’s data.
- Constantly achieve highest volume of bank transaction in the months.
August 2003 – May 2004 Sprint PCSCustomer RepresentativeMeet or exceed service and sales objectives by providing world-class service to store patrons, selling products and services to current consumers, and actively soliciting new customers through inside sales, outside events, and outbound marketing efforts. Use proven customer service ability, excellent communication skills, and strong computer knowledge to guide new customers through the purchasing decision and activation process and educate them about their new product and/or service.
- Obtained recognition for the increasing sales to small businesses and to the high ranking professionals in corporations.
- Excellent in motivating team-members to achieve goals.
Oct. 2002 – May 2003 America OnlineSales RepresentativeDevelop the basic on sales and costumer relation. Engage with mass quantity of clients selecting potential candidates. Distributed product samples and achieved sales target.
- Recognized for the ability to learn and adapt to changing situations.
- Satisfied client expectations and improve sale efficiency.
June – Sept 2002 Blanco Enterprises Computer technician and trainerWorked in the integration of different sites to standardized and report to a central unit. Work within budget; order, install new computers and provide training to the personnel on data-base programs.
EDUCATIONPontifical Catholic University of Puerto RicoBachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a major in Finance and minor in Computer NetworksSKILLS
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and computer networking.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English)
- Certified as Computer Professional by Microsoft (MCP) on Microsoft Windows XP and Windows 2003 Server (active directory)
- Presently completing Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA) requirements: Windows 2003 Server (networking) and ISA Server
- Independent computer technician
REFERENCESAvailable upon request.