Nov 2008 - Dec 2008
- Main roles include story telling, leading warm up sessions and heading art and craft activities.
- Prrpared materials for the art and craft activites and did up the learning environment.
- Was in charge of the nursery class.
- Brought the children on a 'Bandit' hunt.
Jun 2007 - May 2008
MYMCA Simei Branch
- Main roles include routine care and assisting teachers in lesson time.
- Worked with children from the playgroup to K2 age group
- Went on field trip with the playgroup class
Jan 2005 - Mar 2007
- Main roles include taking orders, serving the dishes, preparing beverages and deserts at the bar.
- Was complemented by customer for excellent service provided
Jun 2008 - Present
Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Studies
Wheelock College, SIngapore
- I haven currently completed by first year of studies.
- Taken modules such as Special Needs, Drama for children, Research Methods, Reading and Writing for children, and many more.
- Will be heading to Boston for a summer immersion program in June.
May 2005 - May 2008
Diploma in Early Childhood Studies and Leadership
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
- Took many core modules during my 3 years of studies with Ngee Ann Polytechnic. Examples include, Designing Learning Environment, Child Development, Child health and Nutrition, and many others.
- Was attached to three different centres for my practicum.
Jan 2000 - Dec 2004
Paya Lebar Methodist Girl's School (Secondary)
- Was active in the choir as the vice- president.
- Performed for major school and public events.
- Participated in SYF competitions, and 'Sing SIngapore' competition.