Hired to assist with handling company’s increased call volumes due to BC Hydro’s new province-wide Smart Meter installations and upcoming price increases. Analyzed and communicated large amounts of information each day by completing various correspondence to customers and working with various online systems and databases on the computer.
- Contributed to saving the company money from having to hire additional employees by sales-pitching the BC Hydro online service to customers, which lowered future call volumes.
- Contributed to increasing company business performance and reassessment of their guidelines by logging every call handled each day, while still providing excellent customer service.
- Played a key role in saving the company $175,000 from contract breaching each month by working overtime often to ensure all calls were handled after closing hours.
- Assisted in saving the company thousands of dollars by consistently learning and performing additional duties, contributing to a lower need to hire additional employees.
- Assisted in company increasing its employee retention rate by showing new-hires some types of work required of them each day.
SKILLS ACQUIRED/USED: Multitasking, excellent customer service, excellent communication, information analysis, interpersonal, working under pressure, dealing with high workload, angry customers, problem solving, time management, stress management, data entry, MS Office, Outlook.