Hualapai Tribe Public Works - Peach Springs, AZ
- Handle complaints and answer questions from the public
- Make minor adjustments on service equipment and maintain tools and equipment in working order.
- Maintain logs of daily activities.
- Operate and maintained wells, reservoirs, and treatment facilities; inspect residential and commercial service issues.
- Monitor and adjust water production and treatment equipment.
- Lay and fit pipelines; make water line taps; install water services, fire hydrants, valves, and other water devices.
- Perform field duties related to the water system; take water samples and inspect new construction.
- Excavate trenches and install shoring.
- Identify service and main leaks; operate pipe locators; install and inspect backflow devices.
- Monthly meter reading.
- Perform residuals and and other types water sampling.