Second Level Support Coordinator
2nd Level IT Technician - resolution of escalated technical issues such as backing up and restoration of websites, script debugging, troubleshooting issues with hosting products and services. Logging, documenting and reporting of issues in coordination with System Administrators and Developers.
Abuse Specialist - Monitored websites for malware, spamming, DDoS attacks, other malicious activities through analysis of server logs, as well as advising solutions for malware removal.
Technical Support - Assisted customers regarding their accounts, billing information, usage of the company’s software and products. Also provided technical assistance for website design, HTML and PHP scripting.
Internal IT - Part of the growing Internal IT of the company.
- Shift supervisory in charge
- Manages and Maintains Computer Network Setup using UNIX and Windows Environment
- Monitoring Level 1 Supporters for Quality Assurance of service
- Assisting clients of One.com with their technical queries via Live chat, or Email in English language
- Assisting clients and fellow Supporters with various scripting matters.
- Monitoring server status.
- Escalating server side matters/bugs to Level 3 support and following up for solution.
- Assisting Level 1 support with complex issues via in-house chat, or E-mail (OTRS).
- Scanning and suspending web spaces containing malware infections, so as to ensure server side safety.
- Maintaining quality of support provided.
- Reporting bugs and errors to development team.