Florida International University HPDRC High Performance Database Research Center
- Leading back-end developer on ITPA project which provides real-time and predictive information to individuals about transportation conditions and options for our university area.
- Reduced API services response time such as monitoring and bus locations by 400% by implementing memory caching and query optimization, leading to an average response time of 100ms.
- Accomplished routing implementation which allows users to create multi-modal route plans in the mobile app.
- Took part in database optimization and back-end development including data integration, user login(OAuth2.0) and RESTful service development.
- Using agile methodology, Python and Spring Framework.