Mar 2015 - Present
Florida International University HPDRC High Performance Database Research Center
- Leading back-end developer on ITPA project which provides real-time and predictive information to individuals about transportation conditions and options for our university area.
- Reduced API services response time such as monitoring and bus locations by 400% by implementing memory caching and query optimization, leading to an average response time of 100ms.
- Accomplished routing implementation which allows users to create multi-modal route plans in the mobile app.
- Took part in database optimization and back-end development including data integration, user login(OAuth2.0) and RESTful service development.
- Using agile methodology, Python and Spring Framework.
Web Developer Intern
Dec 2011 - Apr 2012
University of Zulia CMC (Scientific Modeling Center)
- Full-stack developer on Icarus project which provides accurate readings of humidity, temperature and atmospheric pressure at 10 minute intervals for up to 6 hours through special devices developed by the CMC Engineering Division.
Master’s in Information Systems
Jan 2015 - Feb 2016
Florida International University
Bachelor’s in Computer Science
Apr 2008 - Oct 2013
University of Zulia
Nov 2014 - Sep 2013
Kaplan International Colleges - Miami, FL