- Regional project manager: responsible for the implementation of several tools across the Americas region to increase the customer satisfaction, define a strategy more process-oriented, improve IT processes and automate reports and metrics.
Examples of implemented tools:
Reporting BI (GSMRT), ITIL based software to support IT help desk and service processes such as incident, problem, change and service level management
Service Catalog for IT and business services that can be requested in all Heineken Operating Companies within the Americas region, including services such as: IMAC, access management and on/off boarding process, amongst others
Implementation and improvement of IT processes across the Americas region to standardize and simplify ways of working, define same strategy on problem solving and improve the quality of the IT service model
- Operation issues management: responsible for operational changes related to IT help desk tooling, including access management, user management, user profiles update/add/delete.
- SharePoint administrator and management for access, design, build and deploy
- Support transition to support of projects: ensure the handover of projects led by Heineken towards operations teamn, including knowledge transfer, training and stabilization
- PMO: contract management, capture and process new request for services (RFS), capture and process request for changes in the contract (CCR)
- End user satisfaction surveys: correct issues in the customer satisfaction surveys, including: grammar spelling, ticket flow, communication issues and replies, improve the end user experience by aligning IT-business
3rd assignment (September '13 - March '14) : Heineken Cuauhtemoc Moctezuma - Global Information Services (Monterrey, Mexico)
Project manager for cross-functional activities, leading a team of 4 senior resources (2 designers, 2 architects).
- Implementation of an outsourced service delivery platform across the Americas region to request IT services, manage incidents, problems and changes
- Deployment of monitoring tools for servers located in New York, Mexico, Brazil and all the Caribbean islands
- Working with 4 IBM executive teams from New York, Brazil, Mexico and Costa Rica in a daily basis for reporting, service catalog implementation and service desk tools confiiguration
2nd assignment (March '13 - August '13) : Heineken Americas - Global Information Services (GIS)
- IT Change Management, IT internal / external processes, IT procedures, IT policies, ITIL alignment,
- SharePoint Consultant - Service implementation and deployment, migrations
1st assignment - Heineken International (Amsterdam)
Global Community of Practice Implementation Manager for Program & Project Management:
- Working with over 20 senior IT program and project managers from all across the world creating a Microsoft Sharepoint platform defining framework, project baseline with acceptance criteria and project methodology.
The purpose of the tool was to define the framework of an IT project, including project baseline, acceptance criteria, project methodology and lifecycle, templates, reports and stage gate for budget release
- Managing an external architect to design and deploy the tool. Daily activities: Plan, organize and approve the activities performed by him. This includes supervision of his daily job, authority prioritizing the day-to-day activities to accomplish the business case and communicating to the business when activities executed
- Project Management officer (PMO), Prince2 Methodology - Foundation certificate
• Technical Support
• Customer Service
• Data entry
• Helping Desk
• Remote support
Supervisor of WKD 2010 national campaign (Malaga, Catalonia, Balearic Islands, Tenerife).
Field Supervisor of Desperados Catalonia 2010 (Barcelona y regions).
Staff and hostess coordinator for promotional and image campaigns.
Events and promotions coordinator.
Field monitoring activities.
· Activation and control of mobile telephone lines and transfer of accounts.
· Brand manager of Vodafone.
· Contracts Review.
· Managing customer service and repairs (DOA).