Developer / Technical Analyst at Zodiac Aerospace
- Tijuana Area, Mexico, MX
Computer engineer with experience in development, testing and debugging of new or existing applications.
I am a hardworking, dedicated, responsible and honest person with an attitude of service. I'm always in search to grow both professionally and personally.
- Object oriented programming
- Maintenance and improvement of ERP systems.
- Microsoft technologies including ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server and Sharepoint.
- Writing and optimizing SQL statements and stored procedures
- ABL 4GL, Progress, Java, MAK
Provide technical support to the employees of Banamex and its subsidiary Credito Familiar.
Upgrade the computer's OS of all the Tijuana facilities.
Execution of a project to install bank modules on some super markets, my duties included the configuration and installation of the site, routers and computers.
Help desk duties that included support to users, network support, and security.
Professional ID: 8463616
SQL Server, DB2, progress, My SQL
Windows XP/7/8/10, Linux
Spanish - Native or bilingual proficiency
English - Professional working proficiency
Java Programming (471)