1. 19 years diverse international experience in designing, production of drawings, coordinating with various consultants & managing projects from initial conceptualization to construction phase ranging from Hospitality designing resort developments, 5-7 Star Hotel Designs, Mix-Use Development designing sustainable communities, Commercial designing offices and retail spaces & Residential Projects ranging from mass housing development, low budget houses to luxurious residential villas in the fields of Architecture and Interior Design.
2. Co-designed & solely managed construction as site architect/interior designer of Shangri-la Hotel's CHI Spa, a 1 hectare Spa Village retreat, comprising of 24 structures.
3. Extensive experience in Management, having been a Managing Partner overseeing operations for 3 companies with 30 staff, Senior Designer managing a team of 3-10 staff whilst overseeing massive projects in resort development and mix-use development & as Job Captain managing a team of 3 staff.
4. Co-authored and designed a Master Plan Development for a 1200 hectare island resort development comprising of 15 resorts, a self sustainable community for staff, 6 golf courses and an international airport; conducted team building seminars for resort staff
5. Extensive experience in Client Management and Servicing
6. Handled projects of mix use developments comprising of 15 towers of office -residential use, shopping mall, school, church, market, retail outlets, sports facilities in Singapore & Malaysia
7. Extensive Experience in Furniture Design and Joinery Design & Fabrication
8. Knowledgeable in basic computer software (AutoCAD, Power Point, Word, etc.)
9. Strong & excellent Skills in Design and Sketching, Concept Development
10. Excellent in both oral and written English language