Exceptionally talented and resourceful Building Technician with over 3 years of experience in providing efficient and comprehensive customer and custodial services and 4 months of providing cleaning/light maintenance/landscaping services to clients living in condominium settings. I am a dynamic multitasker with the primary goal of resident satisfaction. Among the tasks ascribed to me include keeping buildings in clean and orderly condition, performing heavy cleaning tasks including but not limited to cleaning floors, shampooing carpeting, washing walls/doors/windows and maintaining overall cleanliness of buildings, community areas, laundry rooms, bathrooms, parking areas and surrounding outdoor areas. I have experience in light maintenance (changing lights, operating/maintaining cleaning devices, laundry/air duct filter cleaning and replacement) with capacity to learn and exercise new skills. I'm also experienced in general landscaping and debris removal. I have experience in removing snow, leaves, and other detriment from walkways and paved surfaces. I'm experienced in the planting of trees and flowers and the removal and continued control of weeds and other undesirable vegetation. Other landscaping related tasks include lawn mowing, fertiliser/weed control dispersal, leaf blowing, and salt/grit diserpal on icy areas. I have also garnered related custodial experience in my previous occupation at Chuck & Don's. Tasks included but were not limited to sweeping, mopping, window washing, vacuuming and carpet shampooing, as well as hard surface cleaning including floor polishing. Other related tasks included snow/leaf removal, light plumbing and electrial work, and maintaining the general cleanliness of the storefront, bathrooms and stock room.
• Thorough working Knowledge of equipment, materials and methods used in cleaning and custodial work.
• Exemplary ability to carry out simple and complex directions.
• Strong ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Adept at performing a variety of tasks often on short notice.
• Profound skills in handling a fast paced, varied and busy work environment.
• Proven ability to lift over 100 lbs in weight.
• Understanding of the implications and safe use of chemicals commonly used in cleaning/maintenence tasks.
• Knowledge and use of appropriate safety protocol in the use of power equipment.
• Monitoring building security and executing safety protocol as recommended by management.
• Prioritization of resident satisfaction.
• Notifying management concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
• Ability to handle on-call situations and work past regularly scheduled hours. This includes any necessary locking/un-locking of areas outside of work hours.
• General knowledge of pool cleansing and maintenance. (ability to perform any task not requiring pool lisensure)