An enthusiastic and hardworking individual who is keen to find an administrative position in a growth organization. Reliable, trustworthy, and meticulous. Solid customer service skills. Able to work independently or as part of a team.
Oct 2014 - Present
- Responsible for greeting and welcoming all visitors to the office.
- Responsible for managing the main phone coverage.
- Ensuring a positive interaction with our outside callers and have the knowledge to transfer the callers to the correct GSU employee or department.
- Performed general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing and mailing
- Acted as back-up other staff assistants during breaks and lunches
- Ensure overall cleanliness of the office.
Feb 2013 - Present
Nori Japanese Sushi Bar
- Received and welcomed the guests with due attention; greeted them with a smile.
- Provided highest quality of service to the customers by making seating arrangements and room booking prior to their visit.
- Assisted the customers by working out their queries and grievances.
- Coordinated with other staff to ensure the availability of best service for the guests.
- Checked with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Prepared checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Removed dishes and glasses from tables or counters, and take them to kitchen for cleaning.
- Stocked service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and linens.