Experience & Accomplishments in Philip Morris International
HR Systems Management (Execution)
- Implemented HR Shared Service Center (ESS/MSS) for Europe (first 2 waves) - Poland
- Experience in all HR areas (Talent Management, ePerformance, eRecruitment, Payroll, Time & attendance)
- Successfully kept & retained HRIS network in PM International
- Conducted SAP HR Audits monthly to ensure Data Completeness & Correctness.
- Leaded HRIS community worldwide to achieve SAP System migrations.
- Leaded continuous end user support worldwide in HR Systems Portfolio (HR2U, OATS, MAP).
- Responsible for Certification Trainings & Internal Audits in SAP HR Modules (OM, PA, OD )
- Document, communicate, and train HR users on global standard system usage;
- Participate in defining HR data standards;
- Test business continuity plan annually;
- Manage acquisition, merger or realignment activity for HR functions.
- Provided consulting for new market roll outs covering Business Case Analysis/Configuration Handbooks/Timeframes.
- Responsible for the selection, training, and coaching of staff and creating a work environment that builds and retains talent.
- Monitor, measure, and give feedback to direct reports on achievement of goals.
- Ensure execution of performance management programs and procedures, as well as training programs.
- Prepare and deliver regular performance evaluations, and execute disciplinary action when necessary.
- Liaise with CoE, HR Services, and Business Partner Leaders to develop end user support strategy for future enhancements.
- Assure HRIS end user support resources are allocated appropriately to projects.
- Be an advocate for global processes supported by global standard SAP solutions.
- Liaise with BIS to manage through new development project and change requests.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships.
HR Systems Global Manager , Philip Morris International Headquarters
In charge of HR Systems worldwide, mainly in SAP applications.
Working directly from PMI, Switzerland
HR Systems Regional Manager , Philip Morris International, Mexico
·In charge of Latin American affiliates within PMI
Coordinator HRIS, Philip Morris Mexico, Mexico
·Responsible for HR Systems including Payroll, Budget, SAP.
·Project Management skills for new Initiatives: IVR & Call Center.
·Formulated, wrote, and implemented HR Dashboard & KPI’s.
HR System Supervisor, Cigatam, Mexico
·Project Leader for Payroll& Time and Attendance implementation.
IS Project Leader, Aceros Nacionales, Mexico
·Coordinate different Project activities involving multiple areas: Supply Chain, Finance, HR.