- Music- attending concerts, discovering new music, and sharing it with friends and the world.
- Good conversation.
With 5 years of experience in production and post, Jonathan Salvia brings a high level of creative storytelling and experience to every project. He owns and operates RED Scarlet and Canon 5D Mark II rigs. He has worked on many productions including public television series, online documentaries, and short and feature films.
Salviascope, LLC specializes in 3D and 2D digital cinema productions. We offer closed loop end to end production services (pre to post). We are located in Los Angeles and available for productions large and small. We offer RED Scarlet DSMC cameras & Canon 5D DSLRs for rental with D.I.T./data management/camera support.
RED Scarlet & DSLR cinematography/rentals, Non-Linear Editing, REDCine X, Color Correction, on set D.I.T. & Data Management, After Effects, Photoshop, 3D pipelines
Feb 2012 - Present
The Cinefamily is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization of movie lovers devoted to finding and presenting interesting and unusual programs of exceptional, distinctive, weird and wonderful films. The Cinefamily's goal is to foster a spirit of community and a sense of discovery, while reinvigorating the movie-going experience. Like campfires, sporting events and church services, we believe that movies work best as social experiences. They are more meaningful, funnier and scarier when shared with others.
Taking tickets at the door, ushering, collecting emails, bar tending, documenting, editing...working at the Cinefamily is always fun and different.
I recently helped P.A. a production for Cartoon Network's Adult Swim featuring Adam Scott (Parks & Rec) and Paul Scheer (The League) with Lance Bangs directing.
Oct 2005 - Present
Marketing & New Media Outreach
TSCtv is home to cruising sailing documentaries, sailing tips, and original productions like Sailing Channel Theater. TSCtv utilizes the new and ever evolving model of Internet video distribution to deliver niche programming to a highly targeted cruising sailing audience.
- Produced, shot, sound mixed, and assistant edited series Sailing Channel Theater & Distant Shores for broadcast and broadband on WLIW21 NY Public Television.
- Marketed promotional and press material for The Sailing Channel- the online destination for cruising sailing streaming video.
- As web master increased daily pageviews by 70% and time spent on site by 117%.
- Created and managed social media strategy for Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, and sub-site social network, Homeport.
Feb 2012 - Present
D.I.T. | Editor | Camera Operator
I provide on set D.I.T. and data management solutions for indies, music videos, commercials, and large productions. I'm also available as an editor, colorist, and camera operator/assist/pa/dp, and grip.
Aug 2007 - Present
Selected Production Credits
Editor / Shooter / Colorist . . . . . . . . .'WRNR Private Artist Showcase,' Online Concert Series,103.1 WRNR FM
Editor / Shooter / Colorist . . . . . . . . ‘Call Me Crazy,’ Music Video, Eastern Standard Time
Editor / Shooter / Colorist . . . . . . . . 'Twig,' Narrative Short, Official Selection Visions 2011
Editor / D.I.T. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 'Waiting On A Train,' Narrative Short, Official Selection Boston International Film Festival 2012
Editor / Shooter / Colorist . . . . . . . . . ‘Sabotage,’ Online Documentary, Media Matters For America
Editor / Shooter / Colorist . . . . . . . . . ‘The Big Picture,’ Online Series, Media Matters For America
Asst. Editor / Shooter / Producer. . . 'Sailing Channel Theater,' WLIW 21 New York Public Television
Editor . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 'Residue,' Narrative Short
Editor / Director / Producer . . . . . . . .'Slaughter Across The Water,' Documentary, Official Selection Visions 2010
Editor / Director / Producer . . . . . . . .'Flux,' Narrative Short
Editor / Director / Producer . . . . . . . .'Gayla Lee Glass Artist,' Documentary Short
Shooter / Colorist . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 'A Climate of Deception,’ Online Documentary, Media Matters For America
Shooter /Colorist . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 'Route 42,' Music Video, Renee Moffat
D.I.T. / Camera Assistant . . . . . . . . ‘Love and Alysha,’ Narrative Feature
Nov 2009 - Jan 2012
Minister of Video
Jul 2010 - Jan 2012
Sep 2009 - Jul 2010
Group, Inc. is a production company specializing in live events in the Washington, D.C. area. As an Assistant Editor my duties included editing, logging, and DVD production.
Feb 2005 - Feb 2009
Promotions Director/Digital Multimedia Specialist/On Air Talent
- Produced and oversaw all aspects of WRNR home page, Email database, text messaging service, and all audio and video content.
- Implemented & produced social media pages and content for Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. YouTube videos reached over 100,000 views after 1 year.
- Webmastered WRNR home page. According to Alexa.com, in 3 months increased homepage reach by 90%, traffic rank by over 420,000, and page views by 20%.
- Recruited, trained, and managed part time promotions and production staff.
- Created and produced multiple times daily on air news & entertainment segment "The Lowdown".