2011 - Present
2009 - 2011
SVP, Marketing - Member of Executive Committee
Private $40M SaaS digital marketing company that provided solutions to get get legitimate email into the inbox and keep spam email out - at the nexus of security, email infrastructure, and mobility. Customers included Schwab, eBay, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Groupon. Partners included Eloqua, Marketo, and Aprimo.
- Increased new booking revenue 200% in a year by implementing Eloqua automation platform, setting lead scoring/nurturing processes, establishing first SEO implementation, and leveraging Freemium offer.
- Created company's first marketing dashboard of metric reports for Board of Directors to inform on future direction of marketing return on investments.
- Transformed marketing organization from North American support to a global, strategic business partner by hiring in region leadership and multiple multi-lingual marketers.
Hired, built, and led new team of 25 with $4M budget. Oversaw global demand generation, field and channel marketing, inside sales, marketing operations, SEO/SEM, social network relations, and professional services.
2006 - 2008
SVP, Product Management and Marketing
Luxembourg headquartered, public $2.5B secure data and video satellite services company. Focused on media/entertainment, enterprise, network operator, and federal government segments in 160 countries. Customers included FedEx, Ford, NBC, Comcast, AT&T, FBI, and U.S. Department of the Navy.
- Increased revenue from $500M to $600M in twenty-four months by initiating company's first strategic sell through partnership with Cisco and through pricing increases resulting in 4% gross margin impact.
- Launched company's first integrated social media strategy consisting of 1300 customer/member blog, SEO/SEM, landing pages, and Wiki.
- Improved sales processing time from 45 business days to 15 through Six Sigma benchmarking and metric monitoring of integrated CRM and SAP leading to $2M accelerated revenue in twelve months.
Created go-to-market strategy for North and Latin American regions. Responsible for $500M+ P&L, product management, demand generation, and marketing communication. Built team of 15 with $3M budget.
2001 - 2006
Vice President, Marketing and Mobility - 16b officer
Public $182M SaaS company that enabled enterprise customers to securely connect to their mission critical applications. Customers included Ford, Oracle, Cisco, Google, DoubleClick, Orange, BT, EDS, and Symantec.
- Increased revenue 300% and expanded market share in Fortune 500 from 5% to 20% in 4 years through direct marketing campaigns with global partnerships with Intel and Cisco Systems.
- Established company's first customer and partner advisory boards in Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, Sweden, and the Americas which shaped company strategy.
- Achieved 'Gartner Leadership Quadrant' best ranking designation for security solutions over 12 other competitors.
Led channel strategy, pricing, field marketing, demand generation, strategic alliances, public relations, and marketing communications. Built and hired team of 25 people in 5 countries supporting 150 sales professionals.
1998 - 2000
VP Data and Internet Product Management
Frontier Communications (acquired GlobalCenter in 98)
Company spun to Exodus for $6.5B in 2000.