National Communication Officer
National and International Concerned Women Organization
· Draft resourceful communication campaigns project for the growth and development of the organization that will enhance its social media network and extensive media platform platforms;
· Plan strategic and proactive outreach programs and activities through media bulletin and collaborate with external media institutions
· Actively identify and maintain cordial media relations with key stakeholders that contribute to the development of the organization
· Create platform to evaluate communication campaigns materials and assess impact of quarterly messages regarding all communications activities on social media programs.
· Develop and monitor current events as they relates to local audiences, in consultation with Human Resources department of the organization.
· Assess regular public opinion and press coverage and identify media issues and trends, and advise supervisors on appropriate action/responses.
· Conduct extensive media outreach, including development of media strategies and action plans, initiating pro-active media outreach efforts; maintains contacts with stakeholders and partners in progress.
· Arrange media interviews organize press conferences and long and short term top management briefings, and also monitors press coverage of organization and undertake appropriate follow-up action and analyzes and reports on the impact of coverage.
· Maintain vigorous contacts with key partners at the national and regional level, affiliated organizations.
· Maintains a web site in the language or languages of the country of his/her responsibility.