More than 5 years of experience in IT (technical & database) and administrative support. Strong background in report analyst, database development and maintenance specializes on a manufacturing, materials management and maintenance setup. Experience in major programming languages, operating hardware and software.
To have a decent job that is suitable to my course for the benefits of the company.
To work efficiently and harmoniously with colleagues. To increase knowledge, skill and abilities by working with trained or experience contemporaries. To dedicate my service to the company I am working.
Aug 2009 - Present
- Be the accountable officer for the proper functioning of the EQuALLS2 database system
- Develop, when necessary, and maintain the following:
- system for validating data, tracking changes in data, and recording reasons for changes;
- additional programming modules to address M&E (monitoring and evaluation) requirements of EQuALLS2;
- tools and templates to capture data for program specific needs which are outside and independent of the EQuALLS2 database system
- Assist the COP in preparing discussion papers, work plans, and briefs of M&E activities/results;
- Coordinate with program and finance staff on information required from their end for USAID’s TraiNet Web, and encode the required information in TraiNet.
- Provide periodic assistance to the administration and HR unit by developing database management programs, such as, but not limited to, inventory and HR information management systems; coordinate with and provide technical guidance or advice on related matters to the DoA and other concerned staff.
- Assess the need for new ICT equipment and the systems that would best meet the requirements of the Reading Program; define appropriate specifications of commodities to be procured;
- Coordinate with the DoA and the administrative staff responsible engaged for procurement on ICT-related requirements; coordinate with vendors, as required by the DoA;
- As may be required, provide advice on the appropriateness of price quotations; submit recommendation on service provider that best meets the requirements;
- Ensure that delivered items are in accordance with specifications.
- LAN Design, Installation, and Configuation
- Determine the appropriate LAN design suitable for the Project office(s);
- Install or supervise the installation of the LAN system; and
- Configure all ICT commodities to available systems (e.g., server, LAN, etc.) to ensure portability, compatibility, and accessibility of essentially shared documents and systems.
3. Hardware and Software Installation and Maintenance
- Install new hardware and software systems and observe compliance with license requirements;
- Maintain a specific inventory of hardware and software, in coordination with the administrative staff in charge of overall inventory of Project commodities.
- Troubleshoot and repair hardware problems, and software or systems malfunctions;
- Share updated information and preventive maintenance advisory on virus and similar risks;
4.Database and Systems Design or Maintenance
- Design, as may be required, programs that will meet database systems requirements, and which ensures security and confidentiality of files or systems;
- Assist with the updating and maintenance of database systems; and
- Coordinate with the EDC home office on matters related to email account set up and other ICT-related matters, as required.
Feb 2009 - Aug 2009
Demand Planning Analyst
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Working closely with North America (NAM) Sales Operations Team
- Responsible for the fulfillment of ad-hoc data project development.
- Facilitate process improvement within the S&OP process
- Monitoring NAM Inventory level.
- Creating initial forecast data.
Jun 2008 - Dec 2008
Administrative Officer / CMMMS Systems Operator
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the re-creation of new database from the old structure to the new sets of data.
- Defines and updates the Bill of Materials, drawings, technical specifications and other datasheets related to materials for maintenance.
- Involve in daily transactional activities like Work Order & Purchase Order creation, stock receiving.
- Working closely with the warehouse superintendent in monitoring inventory of all spare parts (repairables and consumables).
- Also prepares monthly and weekly report for the CMMMS department.
Feb 2005 - May 2008
- Parametric part database population & vendor maintenance (PRMS).
- General product & part related data analytics and reporting.
- Maintain engineering preferred parts library.
- Bill of Materials (BOM) analytics.
- Miscelleneous product and part related data loading and database cleasing.
- Create all RDAC transfer pricing workbooks/worksheets as database for all products inclusive of each of its order numbers, description, multipliers, and transfer prices. RDAC Worksheets are precursor to the Price Books for all regional sales groups.
- Provide technical definition for all RDAC order numbers.
- Maintain these RDAC worksheets and advise in a timely manner adjustments, deletion or revision of products that would affect sales margin.
- Managing and maintaining our pricing portal and closely part of the annual standard costing.
Jan 2003 - Feb 2005
International Rice Research Institute (IRRI)
- Maintain an adequate filing system and ensure completeness of records, agreements and contracts.
- Monitor outgoing mails and prepare correspondence for cash management transactions.
Process and ensure accuracy of the following payments and claims for reimbursement, such as SSS maternity benefits and SSS sickness/EC benefits.
- Perform secretarial works such as receives and records incoming mails, sorting and distributions.
Responsible for the following reports/certification requested by NRS, certification for Fund A loan, SSS premium certification (resigned/separated), SSS loans certification and other SSS related reports.
- Assist the accountant in NRS payroll production.
Mar 2002 - Dec 2002
International Rice Reserch Institute (IRRI)
- Encodes journal entries in the period processing of journal entries of both Premier Ledger and Bank Book modules of the Platinum Financial System and General Ledger of E-Back Office by Epicor, promptly and accurately as to apply date, description, amount (natural and home).
- Prepares edit list for journal vouchers and provides the same to Accountant-in-charge for validation and correction to ensure an error-free entry.
- Observes established guidelines and procedures for data entry of Premier Ledger and Bank Book transactions in Platinum and General Ledger and Cash Management Modules in E-Back Office.
- Classifies Journal Vouchers by Corporation, files in numerical sequence, transfers and endorses to Property and Assets Section for microfilming and maintenance.
- Generates and prints monthly transaction listing of al project by Scientists and provide Accountants copies for analysis and distribution to respective Program Leaders, Project Leaders and concerned Scientists.
Jun 2007 - Mar 2008
Post Baccalaureate Diploma
University of the Philippines Open University
- Acquired the necessary background in information systems and computer science in preparation for advanced studies.
- Gained knowledge and skills in information systems and computer science as applied in their field of work.
- Developed and improved techniques in the practice of proper design and development of application software.
Acquired 2 unit only