New York Road Runners
- Troubleshoot any user PC desktop/ Laptops related issues (i.e. Spyware and/or virus removal procedures, Microsoft office 2007/2010 issues, hardware failure, etc.)
- Utilize Exchange 2010 for resolving e-mail issues remotely and hands-on
- Configuration of Cisco Routers - Platform: 2800, 3640, 2600
- Configuration of Cisco Switches - Platform: Cat3550, Cat2950
- Configuring and Providing support to MAC OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion (Mac office 2011, IPads. IPhones, etc.)
- Responsible for resetting voicemail passwords and locked mailboxes in Cisco Unity voicemail system as well as troubleshooting message waiting indication and call handler configurations for users
- Provide VPN configuration for end-user to access servers from outside our network
- Install And Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Suite for PC/Macs
- Troubleshoot issues related to LAN configurations.
- Create and Troubleshoot user accounts in Active Directory/ MS Exchange Server
- Understanding of VOIP protocols and Codecs SIP, RTP, G.711, G.729, H.323
- Installation and Troubleshooting of VoIP/IP Telephony
- Design, implementation, ongoing management and troubleshooting of Cisco Unified Communications Systems, including Call Manager / Unified Communications Manager.
- Deployment of Cisco IP Phones - Series: 7942