Ready-to-Wear Production Manager/ Assistant Designer
Georges Hobeika Atelier
Manage team of 19 employees (sewers, pattern makers and hand stitchers, stock managers) for ready-to-wear division, creating two collections per season. (Ready-to-Wear and GH collections)
- Supervise production in atelier in terms of bulk boutique production orders, as well as made-to-fit client orders.
- Assist with designing collection of both Ready-to-Wear and GH collections.
- Create moulage for each sketch to hand over to pattern maker .
- Work with pattern maker to create prototype.
- Hold fittings on a live model for design changes and technical alterations.
- Manage orders for boutiques by deadline,workload, and manpower available.
- Schedule tasks for pattern makers, sewers, hand stitchers.
- Monitoring of sewer's work while sewing pieces and inspection after hand stitching.
- Handle communication with suppliers of fabrics, trims and embroidery abroad for test samples and orders.
- Visit local fabric showrooms, as well as meetings with fabric company representatives when sales-touring.
- Compile detailed reports of atelier production in accordance to output produced per month/per sewer.