- Coordinate and drive all aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC). Create, manage and maintain project plans, testing plan, implementation plan, communications plan, training plan, and support plan.
- Manages and drives the Change Management process. This includes tracking and reporting of release/maintenance window preparedness as well as post change results, impacts and trends.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Manage against the core KPI’s ensuring the team and members are reaching the goals, SLA’s, and OLA’s.
- Serve as the project manager for the analysis, design, development, implementation, support of IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions and business applications including customer requirements and customer satisfaction.
- Successfully minimising risk by 30 % on all projects
- Established and maintained strong client relationships over 90 % of satisfaction.
- Accelerated time-to-market for embedded software by 25 % through use of appropriate software quality tools, improved debugging methods, and timely personnel training.