Words matter. Write yours. Then use editonline.
Dr Sarah Farrant, DC, won a non-fiction award for The Vital Truth. Rachael Bermingham & Kim McCosker added to their resources that are taking the world by storm with 4 Ingredients Gluten Free.Rachael Bermingham also hired editonline for How to write a book & make it a BESTSELLER!
Cyril Peupion, author of Work Smarter: Live Bettersaw his title reach Dymock's Top Ten Business Books in Australia as well as making it to Amazon's top 100 within a short time of publication.
Jason Stevens, former NRL player, worked with editonline for his Stand Tall, and the NRL immediately ordered a copy for every one of their junior rugby league players.
Annemarie DeSeriere's Will to Wonder and Cyril Peupion's Work Smarter: Live Better are both on their second print runs, just months after publication.
Contact me for:
- Ghost writing;
- Substantive edit: check that structure, content, language and style are appropriate for your document or manuscript;
- Copy edit: ensure the content is consistent, both visually and textually; verify facts where required;
- Verification edit: making sure that all components of your document are included in the proper order, that the agreed style has been followed, that spelling or punctuation errors are corrected and that the document is ready for publication;
- Liaison with designer, printer and distributor.
- Press releases - write, distribute and follow up for maximum impact.
If you'd like a quote, send a sample of your work + a word count to firstname.lastname@example.org.