Microsoft Office, Lotus SmartSuite, Outlook, SAP, Oracle, Oracle discoverer.
Microsoft Office, Lotus SmartSuite, Outlook, SAP, Oracle, Oracle discoverer.
Highly motivated individual with ten years of experience in the electronic industry, hard worker, organized, detail-oriented, and conscientious self-starter, able to strategize and prioritize effectively to accomplish multiple tasks.
A person of challenges, skilled listener and communicator, able to assess client needs and convey necessary information with clarity and enthusiasm.
Ability to develop and maintain excellent long term productive working relationships with clients and staff. Proven capability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines.
Responsible for planning and purchasing material to supply RMSS (Removable Media Storage Systems) production lines.
• Support to development and suppliers on new products introduction.• Implementing replenishment process.• Validation/generation of requirements according MRP.• Ensuring continuity of material supply on a timely basis and quantity.• Managing internal orders.• Rework & return supply to vendors / RMAs.• Management/parts receptions.• Resolution of cases received/not invoiced.• Resolution of cases billed/not received.• Scrap management.• Support of -end of life- EOL parts.• FRU orders support.• Liabilities analysis.• Setting up new suppliers.• Processing participation agreement with new suppliers.• Provide payment information to vendors.• Payment issues / expediting payments.
• Parts for new products receipted on time.• Create new suppliers on time set.• Getting material supply earlier than lead time established.• Fixing invoice issues on the same shift.• Good management on RMA material and rework parts.
OEM Account Manager. Responsible to meet and exceed quarterly and annual design wins, revenue and gross margin quota assignments for assigned territory or named OEM account(s). Incumbent is expected to work in conjunction with the sales reps and / or distributors, as well as other members of the cross-functional QLogic team, to proactively identify business opportunities and bring them to fruition.Direct interface with OEM customers Production planning and manufacturing teams.Ability to work effectively in a team environment across regions at different site locations.
* Meet and exceed revenue, gross margin and bookings quotas.Secure design wins; develop and expand current OEM accounts.
* Develop and maintain knowledge of the applications of QLogic products as they pertain to assigned territory or named OEM customers.Engage with customers to uncover needs, sell product solutions and propose upgrades utilizing the array of QLogic products.
* Understand the OEM’s organizational structure, and promote and build relationships between QLogic and key contacts within the OEM organization.Become the key contact / team leader for QLogic and the OEM.
* Responsible for responding to customer inquiries and applicable follow-through within assigned territory.
* Continuously maintain and improve knowledge of technological trends and the needs of the customer and end-user.
* Drive revenue and accelerate sales by executing to account strategies.Execute the company’s sales and marketing plans as well as technically support customers during the sales process.Work in partnership with associated sales personnel to ensure available response to customer inquiries and issues, and proactively determine customer needs and appropriate sales strategies to meet business development goals.
* Responsible for tracking and analysis of product/program run rates, inventories and forecasts.
* Drive demand creation through development of programs.Drives issues to resolution with appropriate functional departments at QLogic.
* Collect and maintain detailed information on assigned customer programs including proposals, quotes, and product & technology updates.
* Satisfy internal reporting requirements by submitting reports and records in accordance with company policies and practices.
* Participate in trade shows and make presentations, as required.
Customer Care Representative. Processes the more difficult aspects of sales order life cycle management for the more challenging accounts or business segments, including the management of Strategic Accounts, hub order processing, or global coordination of customer support, consistent with QLogic policies and procedures. Manages specific customer process and policy implementations. Develops and maintains customer relationships and supports customer account management as required. Provides pre- and post-sales support to sales force personnel and customers as it relates to various sales administration activities including sales forecast, operations planning, order entry, account and contract management, billings and adjustments, product return authorizations and credits, complaint reporting and resolution, and response to various internal and external inquiries.
* Coordinates and communicates activities required for order fulfillment and hub pull order management.
* Develops, documents and implements procedures for customer specific business process and information management; manages customer specific systems related to order fulfillment.
* Performs basic decision making using written policy & procedures.
* Provides global customer support for hub management; i.e. providing hub ship schedules, shipment confirmations, and inventory reporting to the customer; initiating material expedites and shipments to meet customer inventory requirements.
* Supports hub inventory reconciliation requirements related to accurate order entry and pull processing.
* Oversees order entry process in accordance with Company policy.
* Develops and maintains customer relationships. Participates in Sales team meetings and visits customer sites as required.
* Prepares and provides reports to Sales and Sales Operations management, as requested.
* Performs related and other duties as required.
·Resolve invoice issues.
·Meet and exceed quotas.
·To ensure material supply to customers.
·Respond customer inquiries in the same shift.
·Implement new RMA process and hub pull report process.
·Supply emergency orders the next business day.
Planner.Responsible for planning and buying the parts for the production line according the demand requested. Create purchase orders. Work in close collaboration with suppliers to guarantee the requirements on quantity and lead time. Rebalance excess stock with other sites IBMs or brokers to keep the inventory target.New products process, FOT’s.
Procedures Analyst. Responsible to keep, update and create the procedures for ISO9000, ISO14000, SS0, SAA.
Order Entry.Responsible to coordinate the shipments of finished goods, parts, recyclable material, RMAR's and equipments. Purchase order management. Compare the production manufactured versus the production scheduled. Process debits and credits requests. Daily shipping reports.
Inventory Management.Responsible to keep the inventory level into target. Coordinate physical inventories. Update invemtory database with targets and actuals monthly. Process end of life and obsolete material to scrap. Calculate inventory target and turnover. Review inventory level with management and commodity managers twice a week.
·Good control on purchase order management.
·Productive relationship with suppliers to ensure the material supply on time.
·Launch new products according the scheduled plan.
·To keep ISO certification.
·Good management of shipment orders and RMARs orders.
·To keep the inventory target.·Quarterly physical inventory and annual physical inventory into the target.
Teacher. (Responsible to teachWindows ’95, ’98, ‘NT Networks and Graphic Desing.)
·Implement new pactices for networks course and graphic desing course.
·Improve the study program.·Improve the interaction teacher – student.
Supply chain, master production scheduling (MPS) and materials requirement planning (MRP), capacity requirement planning (CRP), negotiation process, traffic and customs, purchasing management, inventories and warehouse management.
Culture and Philosophy, Leadership, Planning, Statistic Control, Teamwork, ISO9000, Organization and Systems, Marketing, Permanent Evaluation, Life’s Valuation at Work.
Installation and network management systems: Linux, Novell, Windows ’95 and Windows NT.
Studies on electronic engineering with specialty in instrumentation related to pressure processes, flow processes, level processes and heat processes.