Award-winning boutique telecom PR agency providing corporate communications services worldwide. Offices in London, SF and Singapore.
- Responsible for managing operations and staff of San Francisco office, and new business development for North America.
- Hands-on senior counsel for 3-4 accounts including DeviceAnywhere, Aviat Networks (formerly Harris Stratex), and Smartphones Technologies. Ad hoc for Openwave.
- Provide senior-level strategic counsel, message development and tactical implementation for clients, focusing heavily on media relations, analyst relations, award submissions, speaker proposals, and tradeshow support.
- Drive proactive media relations through strong relationships with telecom reporters at trade verticals (WirelessWeek, ConnectedPlanet, FierceWireless), wire services (AP, Reuters, IDG New Service) and mass media publications (WSJ, Forbes, FT).
- Launch and manage clients’ social media programs, including corporate blogs, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Wiki, blog commenting programs, and social media news releases.
- PR and event support for major tradeshows such as Mobile World Congress and CTIA, including representation at Showstoppers and Pepcom press events. Booking interviews, scheduling broadcast appearances, negotiating news coverage in the Show Daily, placing speakers at panel opportunities.