Solutions-oriented Electrical Systems Engineer with experience providing a broad range of support for Integration, Test and Evaluation of Radio Frequency (RF) engineering programs.
- Proven leadership skills as demonstrated by managing Radar Simulation and Testing Group
- Skilled operator of RF signal generators, spectrum analyzers and oscilloscopes to create and verify radar waveforms
- Researched military radar databases and built radar models for simulation and testing
- Designed and taught introductory and advanced technical training programs for new and established employees
- Technical writing experience. Wrote system specification documents to automate software project tasks and streamline configuration management / technical documentation of radar definitions
- Currently attending classes for CompTIA A+, Network +, Security +, and CCNA Certification.