Project Manager, 2006-2008
- Managed installations of major diagnostic imaging equipment including MRIs, CTs, Nuclear Medicine, Cath Labs, and Radiology Systems.
Multi-Vendor Regional Service Manager, 2000 - 2006
- Supervised 35 managers and engineers at several multi-vendor sites throughout the New England Region and New York City in the East Zone. Managed P&L of over 25 million dollars.
- Secured wins of several multi-vendor sites with revenue of over $10M.
- 2006 gross margin of over 32% was highest in the country by more than 20%.
- Successfully planned and organized the implementation of 6 new sites. Responsibilities included the hiring of personnel, development of service delivery plan, ordering of tools and test equipment and establishing the policies and procedures for each facility.
- Conducted routine site visits to provide training to site managers, resolve problems and address customer concerns.
- Successful maintenance programs ensured the renewal of 7 multi-vendor service contracts during the past 5 years with total revenue of $9M.
Site Service Manager, Boston Medical Center, 1997 – 2000
- Corrected major defects in program and greatly improved customer satisfaction to the point of winning a contract renewal.
- Managed the profit margin to a much-improved 39%.
Radiology Field Service Engineer, 1995 – 1997
- Performed preventative and corrective maintenance, and installations on a variety of radiology and fluoroscopic imaging systems.