Senior Associate, Strategic Initiatives
Clear Channel Media + Entertainment
- Led the analytical reporting and generated best practice information sharing among executives for a $40M sales re-engineering project. Analytical reporting led to changes in project that resulted in a 20% increase in revenue from the project’s affected salespeople. Managed a team of 1 junior analyst and 1 co-worker on the project.
- Managed the design and implementation of a cloud-based, automated, analytical dashboard reporting system, which gauged audience listenership performance for 650+ radio stations. Analysis utilizing the dashboard reporting led to at least a 10% gain in audience listenership on 6 stations from 2010 to 2012.
- Examined the dynamics of Clear Channel’s competition in the radio industry, producing 5 key insights on the Citadel-Cumulus merger’s impact on Clear Channel’s revenue and listenership position. Presented those insights to senior and executive management.
- Built marketing intelligence on Clear Channel's 8 largest radio demographic groups through analysis of market research data and utilized that intelligence to develop company wide sales proposal templates to showcase Clear Channel's marketing strength across those groups.
- Oversaw a 3 person team to develop a strategic plan for operational improvements to Clear Channel’s $15M Jingle Ball Concert series.