Ready to change the world? Welcome to the low-carbon economy.
Smart grid, renewable energy, energy efficiency, clean air, clean water - it's great to be focused on the defining challenges of our time.
The next generation of sustainable leaders is not only passionate about making a difference but has the experience to know that success only comes with revenue, earnings, and return on investment. Today’s sustainability is driven by macro events on the world stage, fusing concerns over climate change, energy security and pending legislation into business opportunities.The time is now for the next generation of sustainability leaders.
So why me? Experience, drive and passion.
- Customer facing technologist with strong business development, strategy, M&A/corporate finance, sales, marcom and intellectual property skills
- 20+ years experience in cleantech, renewable energy, telecom and high-tech sectors
- Founded two startups, launched subsidiaries and acquired companies
- Thought leader and communicator: Creative innovator (4 inventions), curious and highly driven
- Global citizen with experience in doing business in over 15 countries.
- Energetic, dynamic, can-do leadership style. Effective at engaging and motivating team members across departments to achieve collective goals.
- Self-motivated and driven; consistently exceeds expectations.
- On an intellectual level, if you believe the science of climate change and the findings of the IPCC and Stern commission, business as usual is no longer an option. We have 10-15 years to make a significant impact in carbon abatement, clean air and water management. You are either working for a solution or are part of the problem.
- On a personal level, I want to be sure that any time invested in building a solid business also contributes to the community at large by addressing one of the great needs of the day.
- On a family level, I have a responsibility to my children to provide a world in which they can live.
Today's sustainability... making it happen