Trend Consulting Group
- Developed and established a marketing services consultancy for technology organizations
- Assisted both large and small organizations to increase revenues and market share
- Combined deep industry knowledge with practical solutions to marketng challenges
NICE Systems, Inc.
- Increased revenues 28% through sales efforts with Avaya.
- Yielded several new products by leading joint product development efforts with Avaya.
- Aligned marketing efforts worldwide by creating a global forum.
- Unified NICE’s communications across various business units and communicated its value proposition by leading a major rebranding effort.
- Developed and executed strategy for the Communications Recording Solutions (CRS) division to re-enter the contact center market after two previously failed attempts.
- Received the Product of the Year Award from Customer Inter@ctions Solutions magazine in 2004 and Internet Telephone magazine in 2004 and 2005.
- Participated in the sale of the CRS division to NICE systems and managed the transitional activities.
- Completed overhaul of corporate messaging and image by managing corporate name change and rebranding prior to NASDAQ IPO.
- Presented all business units as a single entity by developing new messaging and a new marketing strategy.
- Grew product revenues 100% in one year by managing vertically integrated business unit.
- Closed numerous $1+ million national accounts by directing sales support efforts.
- Produced an Automatic Call Distribution Management Information System and a Workforce Management product yielding $3.2 million in revenue in first year.
- Recruited to establish U.S. subsidiary and grew company from start to $10 million in revenue in four years; achieved profitability in three years of operation.
- Achieved $2 million savings in outside purchases in first two years by directing acquisition activities with software component supplier.
- Permeated Canadian market, creating $625,000 in revenue in first two years.