1105 Handy Avenue
Catonsville, MD 21228
Cell (443)996 9031
Email: [email protected]
ATTN: Human Resources Department
One Discovery Place
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Dear Human Resources;
I saw your internet job posting (Discovery.com) for the Production Assistant Position (Requisition ID 2654). I have listed your requirements and my qualifications below:
* Demonstrate knowledge and experience in television/film production
* Knowledge and experience in television promotion, advertising creative or other related experience is preferred
* Strong communication, organizational and administrative skills are essential
* Candidate must have the ability to take direction from more than one individual, ability to work independently and the ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
* Knowledge of normal office software such as Lotus Notes, Word for Windows, Excel, is essential (MAC experience helpful)
* Knowledge of AVID and other forms of non-linear editing systems very useful
* Must be able to work well in a team environment and maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners on all aspects of creative
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- 3 years + experience in working with a variety of industries environments including making documentaries and feature films.
- Able to work well in a team environment and to contribute to all aspects of all projects.
- Beginners Knowledge of AVID News Cutter and Final Cut Pro.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Earned B.S. in Telecommunications with Concentration in TV Production.
- Earned a Certificate of completion from Production Assistant BootCamp
- Skilled in the use of Canon GL-2, Sony DSR 3CCD DV, Panasonic DVS 100B camera, Studio/Professional Cameras and Studio Equipment.
I'd like the opportunity to show you what i can do for Discovery Channel/TLC Division. To view my demo reel go to http://www.vimeo.com/3629342. Call me at (443) 996-9031 or email me at [email protected]COM in order to schedule an phone/in person interview.
i'm excited about working Discovery Channel, and look forward to contributing toward your future.