John Fox Daugherty is a seasoned sales professional with over 12 years of experience in sales, marketing and business development.He is able to introduce new products, increase market shares in a competitive industry, luring business from the competition, absorbing and retaining detailed product knowledge and building a loyal clientele. No matter what the product or service you need to market and sell, John Fox Daugherty is capable of handling and delivering all aspects with proven success.
Golfing, Hiking, Biking, Fishing, White Water Rafting, Live Music, Culinary Arts, Traveling, Entertaining,
Festivals, Art Exhibits, and Spending Time with Friends & Family.
Mar 2010 - Present
Senior Sales Manager
- Give corporate sales presentations/webinars
- Promote services through internet marketing, cold calling, and networking
- Hired and trained sales staff to increase/generate sales/leads by 75%
- Performed marketing analysis to qualify potential clients and provide them with a customized plan needed to drive overall sales and increase revenue
Jan 2008 - Mar 2010
Senior Inside Sales Manager
- Sell, close and market financial services and payment solutions B2B (C-level).
- Ranked in the top 5% in sales and appointment booking
- Consistently exceed monthly/quarterly quotas
- High cold calling, appointment booking and closing ratio
- Hire, train and manage inside sales representatives, including lead and inside sales tracking reports
- Increased new product sales by over 150% coordinating with over 50 Affiliate NACM Presidents to sell market and promote our products and webinar sessions.
- Plan and attend tradeshows, networking groups and various business events.
- Propose and implement new marketing and inside sales ideas to increase overall sales
Aug 2005 - Jan 2008
Director Buisness Development/Outside Sales
- Business development, conducting client surveys, web site information, newsletters and logos) marketing/promotional budgets.
- Creating and placing advertisements in various publications, sending out press releases increasing client base by 50%.
- Managing/ increasing client base and for future contact and events
- Attend networking meetings
- Research and conduct various reports.