Highly motivated individual looking to further my career with a fast-paced company that grows their employees with continual training and provides advancement opportunities while best utilizing my skills.
- 7+ years of effective customer service, technical support and recent sales experience.
- 4 years of Work Comp/Pharmacy Management experience with an extensive understanding of state regulations as they pertain to the carriers, Insureds, injured employees, doctors/pharmacies and HIPAA requirements.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills through active listening and creative thinking.
- Familiar with most standard insurance carrier’s claim web-based systems and requirements, including excellent navigational ability with new software and program updates.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and stay customer focused to ensure a quality product.
- Remains organized while completing a multitude of tasks and still pays close attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills that assist with achieving performance goals.
- Self motivated while working independently and will excel within a team environment.
- Efficient with all web-based programs including all updated Microsoft applications: Works, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Available upon request.
Mar 2007 - Present
Help Desk Specialist/Client Services
Daily activities include:
- Identifying the individual needs of clients, work comp carriers/adjusters, doctor offices, patients and pharmacies through both live in-bound calls and outbound follow up calls and escalations.
- Solely responsible for queue management for Real Time rejections and daily reporting.
- Technical support for pharmacies to ensure proper processing of prescriptions and services.
- Worked closely with Account Management to troubleshoot issues with online billing and the processes for each individual client.
- Trained new employees how to navigate through our claim support systems and trained new hires on proper telephone protocol, paying close attention to each carrier’s individual needs.
Feb 2005 - Mar 2007
Call Center- Team Lead/Trainer
- Managing in-bound calls from work comp carriers/adjusters, doctor offices, patients and pharmacies to ensure accurate prescription medication processing for billing purposes.
- Lead a team of 4-8 representatives, managing their quality and service levels while providing escalation assistance when needed.
- Provided continual training for all customer service reps to ensure understanding of pharmaceutical updates based on state requirement changes.
- Assisted Client Services with new customer on-line conversions from paper to electronic billing including technical support for our systems.
- Teamed with management to interview and train new hires on all systems, center practices and special handling instructions for each individual client.
Jun 2002 - Feb 2005
- Opening and closing the store, managing the timeliness of employees and overall store organization.
- Daily cash handling including nightly deposits and ensuring the security of store funds.
- Completing weekly inventory and product orders.
- Working with management to set overall store and individual sales goals.
- Provided excellent service to store customers by identifying each individual's needs and providing a product to meet those needs.
- District Top Seller for 3 quarters