Senior IT executive with 17 years of driving results in global strategic IT development. Expertise in planning, analyzing and deploying technology projects to increase revenue and gross margins and reduce operating costs in both the public and private sectors. Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills; able to align internal and external customers with varying levels of technical knowledge to the company's strategic IT goals. Visionary, pragmatic and innovative with a keen eye for new opportunities. Able to effectively combine corporate objectives and values with personal and professional goals and work ethics.
Policy & Procedures...Product Innovation...Technical Briefings...Cost Reduction...Advanced Technology...Cross-Functional Team Leadership... Return on Investment (ROI)...Leadership Development...Emerging Technologies...Enterprise Systems...Technology Needs Assessment...Technology Solutions...Telecommunications...Contract Negotiation...Multi-Site Operations...Strategic Planning...Total Quality Management...Business Analysis...Budget Administration...Product Development...Change Implementation...Account Management...ROI Improvement...New Business Development
- Opened doors at the highest level of organizations and provided access to key players including governors, state level CTO and CIOs, chief administrators in the Judicial branch, legislative leaders and corporate CEOs resulting in excess of $1,200,000 in new contracts.
- Proposed integrations of technology with VOIP and mobility networks to increase and speed data to clients. Suggestions resulted in additional contracts worth over $7,000,000 while increasing customer satisfaction and reducing overall operating costs.
- Collaborated in converging separate data and voice networks on a statewide scale into a single unified communication system, reducing costs by $100,000 per month during the first 36 months of network operation. Initiative resulted in private sector technology job creation in Pennsylvania with outsourced managed services awarded in support of mission critical data traversing a statewide MPLS infrastructure.
- Oversaw the design and implementation of state-of-the-art computer-based software solutions. Authored a set of information systems security policies, processes and procedures. Developed and conducted information systems security training and awareness. Implemented a risk assessment process for the information systems infrastructure. Enabled an enterprise-wide transformation of the desktop environment.
- Received the National Cisco Systems Award for innovative use of technology in the Internet economy.