Applications Analyst/Project Manager
Manage the College of Business web site and Content Management System (CMS) built on ASP.NET 2.0 and SQL Server 2005.
- Create, execute and revise project work plans to meet changing needs and requirements for multiple projects.
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities
- Review and test deliverables prepared by team before forwarding to end users.
- Manage day-to-day user interaction with the CMS
- Documented all standard operating procedures for the usage of the current CMS tool.
- Developed requirements documents and functional specifications for handover to external CMS vendors
- Communicate effectively with the users to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
- Utilized Sharepoint to create project sites, store documentation and assign tasks to members.