Company Background: Cargill is an international provider of food, agricultural and risk management products and services. Cargill has offices in 120 countries and over 160,000 employees. Some of the units that I was involved in were business units relating to Petroleum, Natural Gas, Grain, Steel, Financial Services (Hedge Funds and Asset Management) and Meat Solutions.
I provided Program management consultative services providing Information Protection, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery services to various units of Cargill.
- Worked with senior executives to develop and implement a Corporate Crisis Management program
- Developed streamlined processes for conducting Risk and Impact Assessments and developing strategies to address current issues and comply with the recovery time objectives.
- Enhanced the plan data gather effort and provided expertise in utilizing eBRP as a plan management tool.
- Conducted several Disaster recovery exercises relating to Human capital and Information technology
- Conducted several office relocation exercises and tabletop exercises