- Fort Collins Colorado
- [email protected]
Chief Marketing Officer
2014 - Present
- Marketing executive specializing in both organizational and personal branding utilizing social media to develop a compelling on-line presence, enhancing reputations and driving ever higher levels of social engagement and profitability.
- Nationally recognized blogger on LinkedIn Pulse and Dice Tech News.
- Ghost writer for well known CEOs.
- 25,000 Blog Followers on LinkedIn and 1.7 million article views.
- 27,000 Twitter Followers
- Clients include CEOs
Business Development Manager
2012 - 2014
Business development and revenue growth in mid-market accounts in Colorado and Wyoming.
- 250% Growth in Market Share Within my Territory in 2012
- $650,000 in New Business Revenue in 2012
- 2nd Place in New Account Acquisition Contest in West Area Q4 2012
Business Account Executive
2005 - 2011
Revenue generating B2B sales executive position selling business wireless voice and data solutions to small business, mid size, and national accounts.
✔ Generated $1,250,000 in new revenue for the company in 2010
✔ Most new logo sales region wide 2007-2011
✔ One of 5 Reps Selected For Manager Development Program 2011
May 2013 - Jun 2015
Regis University's MBA degree with a specialization in Marketing prepares executives to examine the relationship between marketing and corporate strategy with the tools necessary for developing and implementing sustainable marketing tactics throughout their organization.
International Trade and Relations
1996 - 2000
University of Northern Colorado
Courses examined the business strategies of multinational companies as they attempt to expand into the global marketplace. Areas of study included international economics, business, finance, political science, and marketing.
Client Relationships/Customer Experience
Social Media Marketing
Closing Business Deals
This is an example of a published article I did for LinkedIn last year. The post was featured by LinkedIn's editors and placed into the Going Green channel on Pulse.
In this piece, I used OtterCares as an example of a company that is using the charitable arm of its organization to not only do good in their communities but to simultaneously enhance reputation.