Senior Project Manager
National Energy & Technology Laboratory (NETL)
- Participate as a team member of an integrated project team (IPT) assigned to develop a flexible, Program and Project Management enterprise-wide solution that supports the various organizational business needs across NETL and provides strategic mission and decision support.
- Participate as a team member of the Project Management Office (PMO) with other senior project managers, directors, and managers to facilitate NETL's commitment to effective project management by promoting a project management vision and culture of excellence, developing and maintaining project management policies and guidance, assisting in the coordination of training and career development, and developing performance measures.
- Review development and operations of pipeline modeling, hydrotesting improvement methods, and pipeline upgrading in coordination with PHMSA Responsible for managing the overall project and its deliverables.
- Controls planning and execution of the project's activities and resources to ensure that established cost, time, and quality goals are met.
- Responsible for ensuring that Technology Development Subprograms and associated stakeholders obtain the desired results from the individual projects implemented through partnerships with private sector organizations(industry and academia and national laboratories external to NETL.