Quality Assurance Specialist
Demand Science, Inc.
- Quality Evaluation.
- Documents all the areas for improvement spotted during the evaluations; tracks the repeatability of the errors.
- Identifies the potential root causes of the areas for improvement.
- Monitors agent development by looking into the trend of each agent’s areas for improvement, provide the names of the agents needing coaching.
- Alerts team leads and managers of agents who have not been showing any improvements.
- Coordinates with team lead for the specific action items for non-performing agents monitor the progress of action items.
- Tracks the coaching compliance of each team lead.
- Conducts a twice a month QA talk/huddle to each team, discussing top areas for improvement and how to prevent incurring them.
- Sends quality advisories as needed to reinforce QA talk/huddle.
- Process Improvement.
- Raises any concerns that have/might have a huge impact on the team to site quality/training leads.
- Consciously finds ways to further improve/streamline quality processes.