Oversees and provides direction for all corporate commercial issues from the receipt of customer RFQs through project management, delivery and warranty support. Mitigates corporate risk in the preparation of proposals, procurement of goods/services and contract negotiation.
FMC Technologies purchased Control Systems International in May of 2012. My role and duties stayed the same through the acquisition as they were when I started with Control Systems International in 1998.
● Assessed commercial risk of all customer RFQ's and provided response ($40M annually)
● Oversaw proprietary software support & maintenance growing revenue from $1M to $9M annually
● Processed 85 letters of credit in 17 years with a total value of $17M
● Reviewed and acknowledged all purchase orders totaling $16M in annual revenue
● Processed all contract change orders averaging $8M annually
● Transitioned Contracts Department from a private company to a Fortune 500 organization
● Directed all of company's legal correspondence directing outside counsel on all legal matters