Outside Sales Representative (Power & HVAC)
- Establish new accounts through the development and prospecting of potential customers.
- Make formal sales presentations to customer decision-makers, presenting a full range of turnkey services to potential customers.
- Increase services rendered to existing accounts, through sales calls and relationship development with customers.
- Report new business development and account management activity via SalesForce customer relationship management system.
- Work with technical staff to provide customers with job site assessments, application solutions and plans, equipment sizing, professional quote writing, credit authorization assistance, problem resolution, and follow-through.
- Create synergy opportunities by providing existing accounts with information on other products and services offered by United Rentals, including other specialty product lines.
- Educate customers on equipment through demonstrations and personal training sessions.
- Coordinate the implementation and maintenance of new services for customers.
- Assist the operations staff by following up with customers on invoice and payment collections.