During 14 years in Xerox, my formal title might have changed, my through responsibility and my passion hoverer stayed the same; growing Xerox revenue from named and large account throughout Norway by meeting their long term needs in imaging the smartest possible way.
Worked the entire lifecycle of customer engagement, from initial sales, bid response, contract negotiations, implementations and service development through contract reviews.
Through supporting local account managers of Xerox concessionaire’s and distributors in Norway, we developed the Xerox sell through route to market for large accounts.
In recent years more of a sell to role, I was acting as the senior point of contact for a handful of large enterprises, orchestrating some of the largest wins for Xerox at the time, featuring ABB, Aker Solution, FMC, City of Bergen and Aibel.
I am familiar with extensive travel, and a virtual working environment, and I am used to rolling up my sleeves to get the job done.
- Sales budget achievement on, or above, plan in 12 out of 14 years
- Secured numerous large contracts all over Norway, cross-territory and cross-country.
- Part of virtual global account teams applying global account coverage actions to named accounts including both direct and indirect fulfilment models.
- Developed Account Management Programs applied into the Nordic organization also including both direct and indirect fulfilment models.
- Developed account coverage programs, including action plans, dealer fulfilment contracts and dealer payment models for sell-through route to marked and indirect channels
- Early adaptor of MPS service model for managing large fleets of output devices for complex clients.
Awarded Employee of the Year in 2009 and have received special honours’ and awards from senior European Management for outstanding business and team achievements.