Administration Office Manager
alkemade & associates
An accounting practice that provides consultations, financial planning advice, auditing and taxation services.
- Supervise and manage the workflow of staff to ensure there is a well balanced distribution of jobs and deadlines are met.
- Maintain management of information of client details using computer programmes (HandiSoft), manual spreadsheets and through filing.
- Maintain management of information of corporate affairs including the preparation of documents and forms and update of company data.
- Run and review reports for productivity, debtor management and charge sheet breakdowns
- Put together finalised annual reports and financial accounts to be sent out to client
- Set up company and trust registers
- Record timesheets for staff
- Produce tax invoices and statements and process any payments
- Organize meetings and schedules for clients and senior management
- Handle all phone enquiries
- Develop and/or update manuals for computer programmes and job tasks
- Review and answer correspondence