Honeywell International Inc.
- Provided detailed and cost-efficient HVAC, integration and energy conservation control solutions to over 70 North American projects to date with 100% customer satisfaction.
- Proposed and submitted AutoCAD hardware designs that comply with site specs, construction plans and industry standards (UUKL, UL, ASHRAE etc).
- Wired unique control systems by utilizing circuit theories and relay logics to ensure proper communication channels and signal to devices are achieved.
- Performed parts rationalization with quality and value engineering in mind, generated more than 20% cost saving from sales estimates on average.
- Recommended revisions to proposed sequence of operation based on engineering principles (fluid/thermodynamics) and costs (energy/budget) for full scope compliance.
- Programmed logical controllers (PLCs/DDCs) of various product lines, optimized coding with install and customer user ergonomics in mind.
- Excelled in process driven environment, led numerous initiatives such as tool revamping, Continuous Improvements team and user feedback database. Recognized by Honeywell with multiple "Bravo" awards for the effort.
- Provided 3rd party support to outside designs by participating in high level QCs as well as on-site troubleshooting and installation.
- Maintained good relationships with project managers, technicians and customers. Effectively communicated with team lead and co-workers to balance project deliveries.