- Fine Arts Coordinator: Coordinating the curriculum mapping and writing of standard based assessments General Music, Orchestra, Band, and Art. Sending weekly district music newsletters to schools and families.
- Designing PERA pre & post assessments for Grades K-6th.
- Instruction of K-6th graders in the basics of musical knowledge: Singing, listening, composing, evaluating, reading and notating music, improvisation, playing instruments, making connections with other arts and subjects, and understanding music in regards to history
- Creative units of study in Music Technology, Song Writing, Podcasting and Music Genre History
- Organized & directed the following music programs: Winter Program (K-2 & 3-6), Spring Sing (K-2 & 3-6), Talent Show, Spring Fling Dance, District Choral concerts (Winter, Mid year, and Spring), District Musical Co-Director (Into the Woods Jr.) and Stage Manager (Shrek Jr.)
- Organized School Choir at Seventh Avenue - "Seventh Harmony" (Grades 1-4)
- Building Leadership Team member & District Leadership Team member
- Coordinated fundraiser for families who lost their homes in a house fire.
Classroom Educator * Leader * Innovator
- Oak Forest IL
- (219) 742-4797
- [email protected]