20091. Speaker at the Elizabeth and Frederick White Conference on Nuclear Astrophysics in Australia (Canberra, ACT)
1. Speaker at the 10th Torino Workshop on AGB Nucleosynthesis (Christchurch, New Zealand). Presented talk "Wind composition beyond the tip of the AGB and its relevance to stardust grain data". Was published as conference proceedings in Memorie della Societa Astronomica Italiana.
2. Attended the 11th Symposium of Nuclei in the Cosmo (Heidelberg, Germany) and presented a poster “Wind composition beyond the tip of the AGB & its relevance to stardust grain data”. Conference proceedings published by Cambridge University Publishing (CUP).
3. Attended the annual Mt Stromlo student Xmas seminar (Mt Stromlo Observatory, Canberra, Austalia) and presented a talk on Stardust grains.
1. Attended the Astronomy with Radioactivities VII Workshop (Phillip Island, Australia) and presented talk on "Tungsten and hafnium composition in stardust SiC grains".
2. Attended the IAU Symposium 283 Planetary Nebulae: An eye to the future (Canary Islands, Spain) and presented a poster “Could some meteoritic stardust have originated from the winds of post-AGB and PNN winds?’.
3. Presented talk “Tungsten and hafnium isotopic compositions in SiC grains” at 1st Macquarie University School for Astronomy and Astrophysics Workshop (Sydney, Australia)
1. Presented talk “Tungsten and hafnium isotopic compositions in SiC grains at ANITA workshop (Melbourne, Aust).
2. In August, I will be attending and possibly giving a talk on "Kr isotopic compositions in mainstream SiC grains" at the 12th Nuclei in the Cosmo Conference (Cairns, Australia).
3. Will be attending in August and possibly giving a talk at the75th Annual Meeting of the Meteoritical Society (Cairns, Australia).