Corporate Credit and Collections Manager
GMJ Co., Inc.
Oversee 8 seperate business units. Report directly to Chief Financial Officer.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing the application of cash to customer accounts
- Managing the activities of the Collections Specialists
- Establishing and monitoring credit limits on customer accounts based on credit investigations, forecasted volumes and corporate credit policies.
- Facilitating and reviewing all credit applications.
- Updating and maintaining standard credit management operating procedures and policies.
- Working with billing and sales to ensure accurate invoicing.
- Making calls to key customers to ensure collection of accounts.
- Monitoring accounts receivable for delinquent or late payments.
- Calling on past due accounts and prepare bad debt financial summary.
- Analyzing accounts receivable data for accuracy of payment data and prepare reconciliations as needed.
- Analyzing, interpreting and reporting specific credit management performance metrics / reports to maximize department productivity.
- Preparing monthly accounts receivable balance and trend reports.
- Performing monthly accounts receivable close procedures.