To obtain an upper-level management position in an executive capacity where my leadership and management skills can be exercised to improve the company’s expansion and long-term viability as a successful business.
Jul 2009 - Present
Switzenbaum & Associates
- Scheduled maintenance personal, vendors, and contractors to perform routine maintenance on vacant and occupied units.
- Grew sales from 29% to 54% of overall company revenue in 2010.
- Conduct market research, identifies emerging marketing trends, and introduce new marketing strategies.
- Contributed to the implementation of promotional programs that optimize revenue levels in a saturated market.
- Negotiated contracts with Oakwood and Home Suite Home for corporate housing.
- Responsible for numerous activities to include: profiling tenants, advertising and marketing vacant units, renting, leasing, and supervising residential moving procedures.
- Oversee and train office Leasing associates; act as resource and team leader
Aug 2007 - Jul 2009
- Accompanied prospects to apartments and discusses size and layout of rooms, on-site facilities, services available, and terms of lease.
- Interviewed prospective tenants and records information to ascertain needs and qualifications.
- Responded to resident concerns, complaints and inquires.
- Monitored all advertising agreements with rental locators and networking within the community.
- Assist in monitoring renewals. Distribute and follow-up on the renewal notices.
- Lease all the vacant and upcoming vacancies by qualifying prospective residents considering the company standards.
- Implement lease renewal procedure to capitalize on resident retention and synchronize all move-in dates and all changes according to move-outs.
May 2006 - Oct 2006
Sales and Marketing Intern
- Oversaw sales for 313 room property with 16,000 sq ft of meeting space.
- Responsible for marketing with a focus on brand awareness.
- Compiled reports pertaining to the operation of the Sales Department to include but not limited to monthly and annual forecast, marketing budget, incentive worksheets, Delphi reports etc.
- Conducted client needs assessments and hotel tours for potential accounts to establish requirements for special events including corporate meetings, holiday events, weddings and related affairs; coordinated all activities including room reservations, floor planning, catering services, entertainment and sales contracts.
Sep 2002 - Jul 2005
Customer Service Representative Intern
United Health Care
- Assist customers with related questions concerning their dental insurance benefits.
- Educate members on how to best utilize their providers, in/out of network benefits, and prescription drug needs in/out of the coverage gap.
- Provided accurate information to members on available products based on their plans from their Employers Group.