EDS an HP Company, Plano, TX 2007 - 2009
Applications Executive (2008-2009)
Managed Application Delivery and Maintenance for Communications Service Provider (CSP).
Took over traditional delivery organization to modernize approach. Within 30 days, identified more efficient and profitable delivery structure to drive innovation at client and increase profitability and revenue. Managed (P&L) over 200 person global delivery team.
- Accelerated revenue (+150%) and profit (+225%) growth above forecast.
- Increased Client satisfaction through implementation of innovation strategy.
- Managed aggressive 15% on-shore / 85% off-shore Delivery Team. Led company in on-shore/off-shore ratio.
- Grew opportunity pipeline from under $1 Million to over $45 Million through a consultative approach.
- Closed $19MM in growth business.
Industry Consulting and Solutioning Practice Leader (2007-2008)
Founded Industry Consulting and Solutioning (ICS) practice for Communications Media and Entertainment business unit. This group accelerated applications business by bringing industry experience and knowledge coupled with EDS’ delivery excellence to penetrate new logo business.
- Orchestrated $10Million in new logo business within the first 120 days.
- Created sales process methodology and tools that created focused effort on new business and project work.
- Grew pipeline to over $100 Million by focusing on niche solutions project work (NGOSS, Next Generation Services, CRM, BI, Content Management, Digital Rights Management, etc.).
- Initiated internal entrepreneurial organization from scratch with no internal process or direction and limited resources.
- Unified horizontal practices with vertical ICS practice resulting in the identification of significant opportunities and closed business.
- Instituted “On-Boarding” program to enable industry consultants to be more productive and successful in company environment. Created highly effective training program. Resulted in significant reduction in On-Boarding time.