IB Tax Onboarding Analyst
UBS AG represented by The Tuttle Group
- Executed tax documentation review and validation for new/enhancement account opening requests in compliance with IRS Chapter 4 FATCA and OECD Common Reporting Standard requirements.
- Worked closely with multiple departments to advise onboarding and withholding team staff on the necessary tax documentation required in respect to varying financial products and UBS entities.
- Provided support to the front office and to external clients for tax documentation related queries or static data setups of client tax details, withholding and reporting codes.
- Built a comprehensive knowledge of UBS' internal systems related to investment bank client onboarding, including tax, KYC, ISDA master agreements, etc.
- Oversaw projects on behalf of Tax Onboarding team and UBS' clients to minimize issues in client onboarding, manage client relations and facilitate accurate documentation of tax information for high value accounts.
- Utilized knowledge of advanced Excel tools to improve efficiency of internal data reporting processes and provide support to coworkers, including preparing and delivering presentations on various Excel tools.