Produce Clerk- Assistant Produce Department Manager
- Quickly promoted to Assistant Manager because of a strong work ethic and desire to learn and improve.
- Placed daily produce orders by reviewing inventory back-stock and anticipating product demand. Inventory management led to improved sales and a decrease in purchases.
- Moved, organized, and off-stacked daily freight loads to improve department efficiency.
- Created and organized product displays to show off promotional merchandise and correctly utilize floor space.
- Used strong interpersonal skills daily to solve problems for customers and team members.