Social Media, Fashion, Film Production, Writing, Reading, Live Music, Water Sports and Golf
Through experience, education and time I have developed the diverse skills required to succeed in the field of Online Marketing.
- I am a critical thinker.
- I am a visual artist, a writer and a communicator.
- I have created websites, written content and performed SEO.
My background includes, entrepreneurship, marketing, website analytics and a technical understanding of the Internet.
Bachelor of Arts
2011 - Present
SEO / SMO Consultant
Utilizing a vast SEO Toolbox, I assist my clients with:
On-Page Optimization Tactics including:
- Keyword research and analysis
- Content Optimization Strategies
- Internal linking
- URL Structure
Off-Page Optimizations Tactics including:
- Link building Strategies
- Social Media channel integration - Blogging, Product Reviews, Contests & Infographics)
- Google Analytics
- Understanding of front-end web development - HTML/CSS
- Word Press Setup and Maintenance
2008 - 2011
Fashion Forward Wardrobe Consulting
Utilizing my experience with online marketing, visual arts and operational management, I created a successful wardrobe consulting business from the ground up.
- Designed, Built and Optimized website for business
- Created and implemented Online Marketing Strategy
2007 - 2008
- Assisted the Operations Manager by communicating across various departments and managers to quickly assess the effects of changing circumstances within a growing medical device department.
- Coordinated recruiting and hiring with the internal Human Resources department within the organization.
- Created, streamlined and conducted new employee orientation for new Medical Writers.
- Processed ideas quickly and independently to implement changes within the DynaMed department.
2005 - 2007
Corporarate Communications Coordinator
- Managed relationships with media vendors (i.e. PR, editors, and journalists) ensuring Investor Relations collateral reflected the standard and mission of the company
- Coordinated the annual report preparation, design and photography.
- Maintained the Investor Relation pages of the corporate website and proactively maintained the Investor Relation events timetable.
- Coordinated events for Investor Relations and Research & Development departments.
2001 - 2005
- Planned and successfully coordinated in-house events and conferences
- Development and assembly of print marketing collateral and Multimillion-dollar home listing presentation kits.
- Timely commission processing
- Managed and distributed accurate Real Estate transaction escrow funds
- Facilitated and implemented office SOP resulting in an efficient and productive environment
1999 - 2001
- Effectual management of client accounts.
- Responded in a timely manner to all client questions and concerns.
- Maintained and updated HTML content for hosted websites
- Learned and serviced new features as they were developed and released
- Determined what actions were necessary to coordinate the activities required to solve the clients' issues, requests and concerns.
- Generated upgrading/up-selling on features and products